Welcome to Reflections on Yoga and Worship!
Class will begin on Wednesday, Sept 9th, at Pomona First Baptist Church at 7pm.
Come prepared to learn, worship .... and "stretch" ~ physically, emotionally and spiritually!
Bring your mat, a lap blanket or thick towel, water and an open heart!
Blessings! Pam
Class will begin on Wednesday, Sept 9th, at Pomona First Baptist Church at 7pm.
Come prepared to learn, worship .... and "stretch" ~ physically, emotionally and spiritually!
Bring your mat, a lap blanket or thick towel, water and an open heart!
Blessings! Pam
Pam, Thank you so much for leading us tonight and for following God's leading to teach this class! It was wonderful to worship God through moving our bodies (with all our strength:) and to slow down and know His presence more this evening.
ReplyDeleteDiane Mann
I loved the class. I've been doing yoga for over 4 years but it was so interesting to see a yoga class with a biblical twist. I can't wait to come back next week!
ReplyDelete-Joni Sivey